It’s time to renew your membership or join now!
The Rottweiler Club was Incorporated as a Society on the 6th of August 1985 and held its first Championship Show in 1984.
The Club’s members have shown their devotion to their dogs by loving them as family members, by importing dogs to improve our gene pool, by showing their dogs to Grand Championship status, by training their dogs to Obedience Champion and Working Dog titles, by attending the ADRK (German parent Club) shows in Germany, and by encouraging new friends into the breed.
The objects of the Club are:
- To encourage exhibition, breeding and the promotion of Rottweilers in compliance with the rules of the New Zealand Kennel Club.
- To hold Championship shows, ribbon parades, meetings and activities.
- To promote good fellowship and mutual support amongst Rottweiler owners and friends.
- To promote the well-being of the Rottweiler breed and dogs in general.
- To encourage participation by Rottweiler owners and friends alike in events held by the Club.
- To cooperate with kindred clubs and societies having similar objects.
The Club’s committee works to get the very best International and New Zealand judges to judge its annual Specialist Championship Show. The Rottweiler Club has also hosted the Rottweiler National Championship Show.
The Club’s current committee is invigorating the Club with a reconstructed web site, active fund raising for future events, placing dogs by introductions through Rottie Rescue, and organising shows that celebrate our wonderful breed.
Again, welcome all to our Rottie world.
Click on the link below to download our membership form.